Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu Continues

There has been much activity surrounding swine flu. Since I got to work at 6:30 this morning it has been constant phone calls and emails. It is a bit overwhelming. At least 10 doctors have called me saying they have positive flu A cases and they want further testing for swine flu. I am trying to get that arranged. Normal flu A season had come to an end, so all these cropping up are not good news. That being said there is not a flurry of activity with the hospitals, good news there. Hopefully this bug will continue to be a mild illness. I will try to post more this evening.

In the meantime, while I do not recommend anyone freak out, this is a good time to ensure that you have a 2 week supply of food for your family -- just in case it is advised that you stay home. It would also be prudent to stay away from crowds of people. And please, wash your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment