Friday, April 9, 2010

MRI

Having an MRI is an unpleasant experience. This is what people told me before I had mine:
1. The machine makes noise.
2. You have to lie real still.
3. It's a pleasant time out of your day. I fell asleep.

Here's the reality:
1. The machine makes a deafining symphony of grating mechanical shrieks that despite the earplugs will still bother your ears the next day.
2. You have to lie perfectly still for like 45 mintues or you have to start the whole thing over again. Because of this your nose will itch like a swarm of pregnant mosquitoes had a recent blood feast and you will shiver uncontrolably due to the crazy fan they have going on you (that's right, no one mentioned the fan).
3. Number three is an out and out lie unless there were heavy sedatives involved. I'm just sayin.

After all that, I got a disk of cool pictures. Like this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment