Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pain, Pain, Go Away....

Yes, I realize it has been a crazy long time since I've posted anything. Sorry about that. I have been battling the sage of Unexplained Facial Pain (is it or is it not Bell's Palsy, MS, or a brain tumor? Stay tuned for MRI results!). I have contemplated blogging about it, but I get so tired of even thinking about it that it has been tough to write about. Maybe I will one day.

Until then, enjoy this fabulous rendition of a pain chart. I have been going to the chiropractor too many times to count and each time I go I have to circle my pain on a scale like this (well, not like this, just 1 to 10 without the awesome drawings). Mine has ranged from This Is Distressing to I Am Actively Being Mauled By A Bear. Hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment